Wednesday, October 06, 2010

support my healing journey

the ways you can help support my healing journey:

Purchase a work of art.
Visit this page to see images of my work:  Shuster Studio
and find a price list here:  Price List
Pay in installments (plans of all kinds are possible) or in full at time of purchase - as you wish.

Share my work with others - for possible exhibition, collaboration or sale.
or simply, to share, to help my work be seen and known,  and to travel further into the world. 

Donations are very welcome and deeply appreciated.
Cash (or check) donations will go towards living expenses and vital health therapies.
If you are interested in making a contribution, please send checks made out to "Wendy Shuster" or "cash" to:
Wendy Shuster, 3580 Atwood Rd, Stone Ridge, NY  12484

A gift card from Mother Earth's Storehouse in Kingston, NY is a great help.
This store is where I purchase most of the organic food and the supplements
that are so integral and helpful to my healing path, nourishing and strengthening my immune system.

Donate air miles.  As many of you know, I love to travel.  And now, I am determined to walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain.  Do you know of it?  It's a route that people have made pilgrimages on for over a thousand years.  It takes about a month to walk.  I want to do it as my own kind of pilgrimage - to signal the healing of my hip and to strengthen it at the same time, and as a healing-transformational journey for all of me. 

Create a fundraiser.
Have a great idea about how to raise funds and want to put it into action?
a concert or show or run or dance or ....?
Please do.   It will be greatly appreciated.
or volunteer to help when a fundraiser is in the works.

Donate a djembe drum!
     I've recently discovered that I adore drumming and on the djembe.  How I would love to have one with me at all times.  The class I take is with an African man who teaches through joy.   That joy and the drumming itself feel truly healing.

Share this page with anyone you think would like to help.

Thank you!

address:  3580 Atwood Rd.,  Stone Ridge, NY  12484
email address:  shusterstudio@yahoo.com
























Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< HOME